We do hope you enjoy your stay and keep returning as many others do. Please read the following, if there is something you need to discuss please do so, we will do our best to be flexible.
The client agrees:
1) A non refundable deposit of either 10% or 30%, depending on the time of booking, becomes payable at the time of reservation, with full payment 10 weeks prior to the first day of your arrival, in the event of cancellation all monies will be forfeit.
2) Arrivals are between 4-7pm and departures must be before 9.30am
3) No person in excess of the number agreed at the time of booking may occupy the barn. Breach of this rule will terminate the contract without recompense to the client.
4) A £300 or €300 refundable damage deposit in cash will be required upon arrival, and will be returned upon departure providing there is none of the following i) Damage caused to the property/pool or furnishings ii)Dirt or other mess requiring excessive cleaning iii) Any other cost incurred by A Chestnut Barn in Tuscany due to the guests presence. The Barn should be left as it was found ie clean and tidy.
5) No smoking or naked flames (candles) allowed inside the barn. No fires must be lit outside or in the surrounding area incase of forest fire as this would breach Italian law imposed in the summer months.
6) We at "A Chestnut Barn in Tuscany" encourage all guests to purchase travel insurance in case of unforeseen circumstances, accidents or other issues that may prohibit guests from travelling or fulfilling their rental agreement.
7) No liability shall be accepted by us for loss, damage or theft of personal property belonging to guests either in the Barn or in cars left at the property. Nor shall liability be accepted by us for accident or injury to guests either within the barn, the swimming pool or outside the property. You are expected to take all reasonable care of the barn including ensuring that it is fully secure each time you leave it..
8) WIFI -Access is available at the barn however, we have no responsibility for or control over the internet services you access and do not guarantee that any services are error or virus free. We also have no responsibility, or control over the information you transmit or receive via the service.
9) Towels, pool towels and bed linen supplied are strictly for use within the barn and must not be removed.
10) DOGS - We aim to make your stay as enjoyable as possible for both our guests and their dogs, therefore we provide an outside bin for bagged dog waste. This must be emptied prior to your departure and the outside areas checked and cleaned. Any damage caused by pets to furniture, bed linen or furnishings etc will incur a commensurate replacement or cleaning fee. White guest towels must not be used on dogs. Dogs are not allowed in the swimming pool as their claws can tear the liner. Likewise dog hair found in the pool filter will result in a charge.
11) RUBBISH/WASTE - All rubbish, plastic, glass, cardboard etc must be disposed of in the communal bins provided in Fragaiolo prior to or at the time of your departure. Nothing should be left on the premises.
12) PRIVACY NOTICE
When providing your name, address, phone number and email address to
process an enquiry or booking with "A Chestnut Barn in Tuscany" you agree
to us holding these personal details for up to five years for the purpose of
communicating or processing any transactions necessary for your enquiry/
booking. Your information will be held securely and will not be disclosed to
any third parties. If you do not consent to your information being held
please contact us at "A Chestnut Barn in Tuscany" to inform us.
I confirm that by booking accommodation at "A Chestnut Barn in Tuscany" that I accept these terms and conditions.